Thursday, December 4, 2008

diZzy.....

erm..hmm...
so bored..le..now - -"
nth to do infront of my laptop @@"
*just chat wit my bebe hehe..xD*
now...wat gonna do..gok..
nth also le... *day dream...-ing*
Ytd...whole day didnt attend the class...
*coz not feel well...DizzY*
so sleep..at home..... *1st time feel myself so gao sleep -.-*
but afternoon also went to gurney wit bebe..lo..
and went to fourskin...
*bebe wan buy a phone bag for her new phn*
at last bo buy tiok @@..hmm...
X.x.....aikz
Thn today wake up early in the morning..
*gok si feel abit dizzy ...grr...*
thn go to bath and went to coll... for 11 oclock class..
go inside the lab...lol... *so few ppl...*
my fren come coll but no wan attend ...go to on9...
no eye see them nia....
i so guai mia...so i go in...
*but feel sleepy inside-.-*
but ho ka zai today class dismiss early...@@....
thn go back to house..fetch bebe go for lunch de hehe
after tht come back home awhile..lo go out liao ...
2 oclock class...grr... *bored english class..*
summary writing ....sien nia zzzzzzz
3.30..lo..finsh class come back home..lo..
bebe playing my puzzle ...
*hahah ...no wait me @@*
xD.....
after tht nearly 5 fetch bebe go to work liao..
thn lo come back...home...de..
now at here..nth to do..
*just chat..nia*
gok got 3 hr...= ="
*miss miss xD*
wanna ply my puzzle...de..
*but duno will gif ppl scold or not xD*
haha....ok..la..nth much de...lol...
my puzzle @@ .....vIRgo...my zodiac...
guess wat is this..... =.=
is sweet...cost RM5.90...so gui....

*END*

No comments: