Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Bad DreAm.....>.<

hmm...good morning...all...
not really in a "very" good mood..
coz not sleep..well....ytd nite..argh..
ytd nite..reach home...at nearly 1...am
coz go to..hagen dazz...wit ss~ xD....hehe...good le..so nice..wakaka..
*so happy*
come back..open up my laptop...
go to brush my teeth...change cloth..
lay on bed..facing my laptop..
for...15-20 minutes..close..it..
gonna..sleep...*actually nt really can sleep*
but also till nearly 2 just sleep..la.
*coz of something hehe...*


In the midnight...
nightmare is coming.....
-.-...wat i dream.....grr...
a BAD DREAM!!!....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dream tiok..something..i not really happen..
but happen.......
and after i wake up..keep think..
and i pray...for this wont happen in real life..
*someone tell me i think too much haha...*
i know i think too much..de..
*who call me so gao think*
i think i need someone to.."wake me up"...from tht..lo..
*anyone willing help??????? >< *
*but need FOC mia..lo *


now just come back..from..my breakfast~
dimsum...grr..so full..now...><
come..back to my sweet home..
open up laptop...open my blog..
o.O....got ppl know my blog..d..lolx...
i gok think no ppl will know..haha..
coz be4 private mia..lol..xD
someone say my blog same wit ss...
haha *ya lo..i copy her de ma xD*
lol.........keke...
Grr..so sui...lo...
my result gif my dad see tiok...
*really cham*..
actually my result nt tht bad..only..ma..
3 A 1 B 1 Fail!! *MATH*
thn just now..dad..ask me...why fail..
i diam diam..*coz duno wannna say wat..*
nvm....i know i sure can pass..de...
*got someone gonna gif me a tuition??...xD*

thAt all...~~post this few day capture de photo later..hehe xD...

*END*

No comments: