Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Siao..siao...zz...

confusing ??...
bluring??...
wat for..le...
aiyo....
live in happy...
no need think so much not d very good meh..
why must hav so many confuse le..???
why must hav so many eh blur blur??
*i know someone is blur queen..lol..haha..bleuk*
just be a normal ppl..
happy go lucky..can d..la..
rite?...
*i know myself also is...like tht...mouth say ...but wont do tiok..mia..*
aikz..sad nia..

got ppl vote me..siao..siao..
mean i really need to go tanjung liao le..
any 1 wan call the car for me??
thx q very much le...
then if got time just go there ..visit me..
welcome u all...
now gonna pack thing..de..
prepare for..the "new house"
yeah ...cool...
*siao liao me now..dont..guan..me-.-"*

7.23p.m..zzz.z.....
housemate all sleeping..
*macam pig*
me??....
*macam..iron man*
coz can ..whole nite no need sleep..
and wont tired??..
gok abit siao siao..now..
geng le..
*geng hor????hehe*
hungry le...grrr....argh!!!
so dam hungry now la...
all sleep.....argH!!!
when baru wanna go to eat..de.!!!...
argH!!!!
suak liao..
*calm down...*

later need go to fetch ss..de..
lol xD...
*happy thing lol..siao..liao me..*
run 1st~~~

*END*

No comments: